Sunday 3 May 2020

Share A Story Month

It's National Share A Story month in May, an annual celebration of the power of storytelling and story sharing http://fcbg.org.uk/national-share-a-story-month/
 This year's theme is 'the planet we share' and never could there have been a more appropriate theme.


In recent weeks I haven't been reading or writing as much as in previous months, with other priorities taking precedence, but a new normal is now beginning to emerge. And thanks to the encouragement and support of my writing friends, and a few writing prompts our Coney Writers have been using, I'm back in the saddle again! I'm back writing and reading. 😊

I'm delighted to be able to share my story 'What's Tickling Toby?' which today was published on Smartypants online magazine. This magazine is great resource for children at any time, but especially so now when they're getting bored with our new normal. As well as stories, there are facts, activities and lots of fun stuff to learn.

You can read my story and enjoy it here https://smartypantsmagazineforkids.com/2020/05/03/storytime-sunday-whats-tickling-toby/

And in the spirit of National Share A Story month, feel free to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment