Friday 22 May 2020

Lights on the Horizon

I'm pleased to say the writing bug has returned and that I've been able to channel some energy into a couple of writing projects that have been developed in response to Covid19. I've had one poem featured so far as part of 'Inspiration in Isolation' and I'm delighted that some of my poems feature in a new anthology coming out on Monday.

'Lights on the Horizon is a literary time capsule, reflecting a global villages’ thoughts, fears, actions, and inactions, emerging from the darkest depths this terrible disease.

Within is a poignant collection of short stories, poetry, monologues, and fictional diary entries, written by an eclectic mix of fresh voices and seasoned writers, in honour of our frontline heroes.

A Collection of Writing During the Lockdown of 2020 in aid of frontline staff"


It's available as both ebook and paperback with proceeds going to NHS and HSE. And I love the cover - a photograph  of one of my favourite places in Norn Iron. You can get a copy of the book here  - I'm looking forward to reading it! https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B088X4XVFH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1590003774&refinements=p_27%3AAndrew+Tinney&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Andrew+Tinney

No comments:

Post a Comment