Tuesday 22 December 2020

Writing wind down

 As we count down the final few days to Christmas, I'm looking forward to taking a break and catching up on some reading. Already I've been dipping into  'Underneath the Tree' the Christmas anthology I have a short story in and I'm looking forward to finishing it. 


Last week a few of the writers featured in the book were invited to join the Causeway Coast book club. The group had chosen 'Underneath the  Tree' as their December read. It was lovely to meet up with them over Zoom, hear what they liked about the book and to answer their questions about our stories.

This week my copy of 'Writing' magazine arrived in the post. I always relish time to sit down and read it cover to cover and it will be in my reading pile for the holiday period. I did have a quick glance when it arrived and was delighted to find a piece I wrote about our Coney Island writing group's virtual writing retreat featured in this month's issue.


It's a lovely way to round off the writing year and to get ready to wind down for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment