Monday 28 December 2020

The Fourth Day of Christmas

I love my festive theatre trips and have really missed them this year. In other years, by now I'd have enjoyed our annual trip to the local pantomime and a Christmas dinner and theatre night out with some friends along with possibly an Andre Rieu concert. 

So this year, like so many other activities my festive theatre fix has moved online. On the run up to Christmas it was lovely to tune in to the Waterside Theatre's 'Twelve Days of Christmas' each story written by a local writer and performed by local actors.

And I'm delighted my 'Four Calling Birds' story was included in this booklet produced by the Waterside theatre.

Today, the Fourth Day of Christmas,  (December 28) is called ‘The Feast of Holy Innocents’, a day of remembrance thinking back to the baby boys killed in King Herod’s search for Baby Jesus.

You can read my story, along with all the others here. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Qwy2uuuSPRg5LJnP_u9Rryv9lGvPJq_/view

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment