Sunday 11 August 2024

Creative Energy

After a break it's good to get back to routines again. Last weekend our SCBWI Ireland Belfast group met up. Due to the holiday period our numbers were depleted but we still had plenty to chat about. And it gave me a chance to use our new desktop sign our Illustrator Co-ordinator, Debora designed.


Spurred on by the creative energy that develops when writers get together I've been making writing plans during the week.

I also finally got round to recording the sound files for some of my poems on The Dirigible Balloon. You can listen to them here:

https://dirigibleballoon.org/writer/mornasullivan

And I've made the most of the good weather this weekend, getting outside to write when I can in betweencatchingup with family and friends. Yesterday morning I took advantage of some amazing weather to enjoy a coffee in the garden while I wrote a first draft of a new short story.


Fingers crossed summer has finally arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment