Sunday 21 February 2021

Every Picture Tells a Story

I heard a couple of weeks ago that a photograph I'd submitted to the Waterways Storymaking festival has been shortlisted in their photography competition. 😀 This week I took part in recording 'telling the story' behind the picture, in preparation for the virtual Storymaking festival event at the end of next month. 

Below is another photograph I took the same evening, just a few minutes before the one that's been shortlisted was taken.



The Lagan Navigation Trust's Waterways storymaking festival is always very well organised and celebrates storytelling about our inland and coastal waterways in a variety of creative expressions including prose, poetry, music, photography, video, art and embroidery. I'm really looking forward to the virtual event next month. Fingers crossed 🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment